I wrote a converter that allows you to export your saved games in text format XML. Now you can edit your saved games in any text editor.
The program is provided " as is". I am not responsible for any harm to your computer or software and blah blah blah. All rights on the library Legacy.Core.dll belong to the Ubisoft.
How to use v2.0Edit
Saved games are stored in the following path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\?????\403
The console application takes a single argument : the name of the file ( with extension) or the full path to it.
The first command will convert save-file to xml. Second - xml to save.
It is important to:
The game is still under development . The format of saved games can subsequently change. In addition , the program uses reflection to access private fields of some types of libraries Legacy.Core.dll. Its change can also affect the performance of the program.
- +Support new .Save format.
- +Support new Legacy.Core.dll (Compatible with 1.5-16336)
- +Support all save game formats (SAVE, SAV, LGS, XML).
- +UI (Auto search save games + drag'n'drop)
- -Old XML format is no longer supported (small changes).
- +Support new save game format.
- -Old format is no longer supported.
- It's alive!
albeoris  gmail.com